I’m sitting here waitig for the tires to be done on my car. New Years Eve football is on in the background and I decided it would be fun to write up a list of my favorite DWTS pros. I’ll just do the female pros and leave the male pros up to one of the other Pure DWTS female bloggers. I’m also not going to list all of the pros since I don’t have a list in front of me.
So, without further ado, here’s my list of favorite female DWTS pros:
1. Julianne Hough – Julianne is one of the major reasons that I started to love DWTS. Julianne and Apolo were fantastic together. I also loved how Julianne wasn’t afraid to make comments back to the judges. Not hateful or disrespectful, just disagreeing and playful. I loved it and missed it this last season.
2. Edyta Śliwińska – I just adore Edyta’s dancing. She’s not the best teacher and not the best choreographer, but if I think back on my favorite moments on DWTS Edyta has a number of them. Her long legs don’t hurt either. I really hope she can win a mirror ball trophy.
3. Kym Johnson – Donny was definitely a ringer, but Kym had been given such crap partners before that I didn’t mind too much. Plus, she was so fantastic with less than perfect dancers like Jerry Springer that I was so glad she could finally win. I could be wrong, but I bet she’s just as nice in person as she is on TV. The accent is nice as well.
4. Chelsie Hightower – I have a feeling that Chelsie is going to move up this list over time. I can’t get some of her ‘boy’ moments (like burping) out of my head, but I still love watching her dance. She brings the most out of her partners and I think truly loves dancing.
5. Karina Smirnoff – Karina is such an amazing dancer. Some of her back bends are unbelievable. I prefer to watch her in the pro dances, but she is stunning to watch dance.
6. Lacey Schwimmer – She’s a bit of a jerk at times, but as far as dancing she is very creative. However, I’d love to see her choreograph on SYTYCD where there aren’t rules.
7. Cheryl Burke – She is likely the best choreographer on this list so I couldn’t leave her off. However, her dancing doesn’t do much for me. I’m not sure why. I’m sure she’s technically great, but just isn’t as nice to watch as the others to me.
Ok, that’s the list off the top of my head of top female DWTS pros. Is there someone I’ve left off? How would you rank them?