We haven’t done this for a while! If you are like myself, your favorite pros can change with the Seasons and when we see new people or couples dance…and/or if they grow personally or change up their dancing. So, let’s begin with rating our favorite female pros in order from your favorite to your least favorite. Then in a few days or so, we will rate our favorite male pros in order.
I’ll start us out. My favorite female pros in order at this time are;
1. Peta Murgatroyd -This girl has had my attention for several Seasons now when I first ran onto some clips of her dancing in “Burn The Floor” on You Tube. I was immediately drawn to her compassion and she was so photogenic. She has this way of dramatically and magically soaking up and eating up the camera and the stage. You feel all of her emotion.
2. Edyta Śliwińska -Edyta is a close second behind Peta. In fact, at times, I’ll still put her in first place. “Compassion” is key here again. I’ve always loved her long hair too.
3. Anna Trebunskaya -Same as above for Anna! I also love her fiery Russian humor. Her red hair is just gorgeous. I always look forward to Anna dancing. I especially like how she incorporates ballet into her dancing and choreography on the show. She dances so romantically much like Edyta.
4. Kym Johnson -Kym really fascinates me because she has that Bjorn Borg tennis mentality on the dance floor and competing. She gets in a zone of concentration and doesn’t need all the attention and hoopla that comes with it after hours. She’s like a quiet lioness who breaks out when she hits the stage. One must never count her and her partners out and she reminds us of that almost every season.
5. Oksana Dmyrenko -Oksana grabbed my attention with the Troupe last Season. She’s full of compassion as well. I love her expressions and her super long hair which I hope she never cuts. I love the way it can swirl around her partners when she dances which makes her unique. I look forward to watching her growth.
6. Karina Smirnoff -I have this on and off again like for Karina. There have been a few times when she’s been more absorbed with herself. But, when Karina concentrates on just her partners and her choreography, she’s like fire and ice coming together. We saw another side to her last season with Ralph. I hope we see that again from here on out.
7. Cheryl Burke -My Dad will kill me when he sees I’ve rated Cheryl this low, but, she’s just never really done much for me. She’s such a physical dancer and sometimes I think she over powers her partners. I like it when she dances with Maks though. Their sex appeal is unstoppable together. 🙂
8. Chelsie Hightower -Chelsie is ok, but, I’ve never seen the big deal about her much either. I do like it when she dances with Mark though. She’s also got a sweet and genuine personality.
9. Lacey Schwimmer -I haven’t always been a big fan to Lacey. But, I’ve come to respect her creativity, choreography, and humor…especially these last few Seasons with Kyle Massey and Mike Catherwood. But, sometimes she’s all a bit too much and in your face. So, well….
Ok, it’s your turn! We look forward to your ratings!! 😉