Insert white space here so that the auto tweet doesn’t spoil anyone…
I told you if I picked Chaz it would be Elisabetta to go home. 🙂 Luckily, I did say it would be one of the two. Even more interesting is that they revealed an actual bottom 2, presumably in a quest to rally David’s voters. Good on Chaz!! To quote myself:
What has to happen for Elisabetta to go home? ALL of the following:
– Chaz has to get 17,950 more votes per million votes cast than her, AND;
– Carson has to get 13,460 more votes per million votes cast than her, AND;
– David has to get 13,460 more votes per million votes cast than her, AND;
– All of her cohorts (Rob, Nancy and Chynna) all need ONE more vote than her per million votes cast, AND;
– Hope has to get 8,970 more votes per million votes cast than Elisabetta.
I think it’s safe to say that no one was voting for Elisabetta. I would also say that Maks’ fans got spooked by their low score and abandoned Val. Sorry kids, it’s for the best if you’re a Maks fan.
Courtney called David going home so she was actually closer than me since he was in the bottom 2. I would have to look but I think this is the first time they’ve revealed a bottom 2 since season 8!!