Many thanks to @carolynbishop2 for the heads up on this story – cross posted from PureDerekHough.com.
So is this why he’s been spending time with Katherine? Or is this a result of his spending time with Katherine. Inquiring minds and all that. From Express.co.uk:
The 32-year-old mezzo-soprano is set to jet out to the US to perform at a series of concerts with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra in Salt Lake City and is (ahem) apparently fascinated by all things Mormon.
“I’m really intrigued to find out more about the Mormon way of life,” she tells us. “I’m going to be dancing the paso doble with Derek in front of 44,000 Mormons.”
UPDATE: Thanks to Elmari for the heads up that you can watch this on TV if you get BYUtv on your cable…or you can watch it online.
The Examiner has a great piece up on former Dancing With The Stars contestant Joey Fatone. They ask him about the possibility of returning for the Dancing With The Stars All Star season. Below is what he said about it. Note how he said he hasn’t got “the call” yet and also note how he’s in the process of moving to Los Angeles. Hmmm?
While Fatone is grateful for his varied career opportunities, he said that “Dancing with the Stars” was one of his greatest experiences, as it took him out of the element of what he was used to. When asked if there was any chance of him returning for the show’s star-studded 15th season, which will mix up the format a bit by bringing back past contestants for a chance to win the coveted Mirror Ball trophy, Fatone said he wasn’t sure just yet if that was something he wanted to do.
“I don’t really have to redeem myself, as I came in second place,” he explained. “But maybe for the fun of it. I haven’t gotten a call though [inviting him back], but I should know soon enough.”
For now, Fatone is just hoping to spend some more time with his family as he makes the move from Florida to L.A. Whether or not he’ll extend his contact with “Dancing with the Stars: Live in Las Vegas” should the show be extended again remains to be seen, but, as Fatone noted, with 14 seasons of the hit ABC series already wrapped, there are plenty of celebrities to fill his spot should he decide to leave the Vegas production before it ends.
If you’ve been following Dancing With The Stars co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet at twitter, you know she’s been keeping herself really busy this summer in the off season spending quality time with her husband and family. Brooke has also been promoting her new intiMINT line as well as taking part is some new photo shoots such as a “covered topless” Major League shoot which you can view at Egotastic.com. Don’t worry. It’s tastefully done (in my opinion ).
Brooke was also seen recently taking photos for a bikini shoot at her house in Malibu (pictured above). You can see more candid pics of Brooke behind the scenes at Actress Book.
Also, check out this recent video below at Brooke’s You Tube channel where she discusses what turns her on in a guy. She has some good advise for them too.
So, question: would you like to see Brooke dance or co-host in the Dancing With The Stars All-star season? Vote below and let us know what you think?
Hmmm, I think it might be cool to see Brooke dance again…especially with someone else like Tristan or Maks.
Dance alert! The new cast of Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars will be announced on Friday, July 27! Are you ready for this?! #DWTS
This is Vogue with an update: According to The Hollywood Reporter, the announcement will take place during the Television Critics Association summer press tour. Here is more…
The network, which hasn’t officially set its fall premiere dates yet, will debut the ensemble of previous DWTS competitors during its presentation at the Television Critics Association summer press tour.
Previously, announcements for DWTS have come just three weeks shy of the premiere and been televised during Good Morning America or the network’s primetime programming block. The move also signals that the cast will have more time to prepare for the competition — or, less likely, an August premiere.