Well, I have to say, I’m about over this show. Sooo predictable. Zendaya not at the top for a couple weeks, so we better make sure she’s there tonight. Kellie was at the top for a couple weeks, we better make sure she has a fall. Derek starts talking creatively, prepare for the stupid from Len. Oh, and now Sean has to be the new Andy. Did he dance great? No. But neither did Ingo. Certainly not worthy of the points separating them.
It makes me sad, actually. I nearly forgot to turn the TV on tonight. I can’t work up too much indignation over Kellie’s Paso because I knew in advance that that was how it was going to go. It’s Zendaya’s turn to be at the top of the leaderboard. Did she have the best dances of the night? I don’t actually REMEMBER.
I’m bored. Heads up DWTS – you’re losing me.
Anyway, Sean is pretty much toast and I don’t see any way around it. Yes, Ingo has been in the bottom two before, but Sean is significantly below him in score and he’s been in the bottom two also. What would it take for Sean to be safe?? He needs ONE of the following:
– Sean needs 19,300 more votes per million votes cast than Ingo, OR;
– Sean needs 32,200 more votes per million votes cast than Jacoby, OR;
– Sean needs 41,800 more votes per million votes cast than Kellie, OR;
– Sean needs 45,100 more votes per million votes cast than Aly, OR;
– Sean needs 51,500 more votes per million votes cast than Zendaya.
Yeah, I don’t see that happening either. Now, his one hope, I think, is Ingo. What does Ingo need to be safe tomorrow night? He needs ONE of the following things to happen:
– Ingo needs for Sean to NOT get the 19,300 more votes per million votes cast than him, OR;
– Ingo needs 12,900 more votes per million votes cast than Jacoby, OR;
– Ingo needs 22,600 more votes per million votes cast than Kellie, OR;
– Ingo needs 25,800 more votes per millon votes cast than Aly, OR;
– Ingo needs 32,200 more votes per million votes cast than Zendaya.
I would go on, but I’m bored. If I turn out to be wrong, I’ll do a follow up post. In a nutshell, I predict Ingo and Sean in the bottom two with Sean going home. If not Sean, then Ingo. If Ingo avoids the bottom two, then Jacoby will be there, but I kind of doubt it. We’re about at that time in the season where they stop doing a “bottom 2” and start reverting to the “in no particular order” spiel. I would not be at all surprised to see a Jeopardy final two standing. For example, them saying Sean, you’re in jeopardy….then saying the same thing to Jacoby or Kellie and Ingo. No mention of bottom two, but putting Sean against someone other than Ingo….for the sake of Drama.
And then Sean goes home. Or Ingo, if Sean is lucky.