Hey, I totally forgot to account for the Switcheroo Challenge crapola in my last post. It will be rather difficult to account for it in this follow up, since we aren’t really sure how it’s going to work. Here’s what we know about it:
- There appears to be two groups, one group comprised of Bill, Liz, Corbin and Jack. Everyone else is in the other group.
- It is a switched up marathon with 2 rounds.
- The music will change at least once during the marathon, presumably the style will change as well. I hear three possible styles, but that could just be chatter.
- You get scored according to how long you last.
- You don’t know the music or style you will be dancing too, although I presume they were given a list of potential styles.
Despite knowing all those things, we don’t really know how it’s going to work. I’m going to GUESS that it will be TWO marathons – first one group will do it and then the other group will do it. They will score each group like they do the standard marathons, that is the longer you stay, the more points you get. So, if it’s four couples, you can get a 7, 8, 9 or a 10. Why the groups?? Perhaps it’s easier to judge…perhaps it’s easier to stage…perhaps they have TWO people they need to give the extra points to. But as we know, more points handed out is not necessarily a good thing. Read more..