Isn’t this a great shot of Dancing With The Stars Sharna Burgess and Henry Byalikov?? I love Henry’s bow tie!! The two dancers attended OK! Magazine’s annual “So Sexy” party at SkyBar at the Mondrian in West Hollywood, California last night. Peta Murgatroyd, Sharna Burgess, Gleb Savchenko and his wife Elena Samodanova, and Kym Johnson were also in attendance. To view pictures of them all, see Getty Images. Beautiful bunch! Thanks to @DWTSgossip for the heads up on this news.
Hey Dance fans! With the season half way over and for fun, let’s take a new Questionnaire and post some new Polls to see how you are feeling about the couples, the dances, their rankings, and more. Answer the questions below in the comments section and Vote to the best of your ability. Thanks too for your inspiration for some of them. Ready?
1. Rank the couples for who you think is doing the best to the least best. Feel free to comment for who are your very favorites too if you like.
2. Which couples would you like to see make the Top 4 at this time?
3. From the couple’s dances, what have been your Top Three dances so far this season?
4. Would you like to see producers bring Older Pros back in future seasons to help and dance in a couple’s dance like what happened this past week? In other words, did you like this new feature added to the show?
5. From the remaining contestants currently, who do you think is going to win Dancing With The Stars Season 16?
Ok, Dance Cadets! It’s that time again for a new Pure Dancing With The Stars Questionnaire!! This time, it’s all about the Pro Dancers!! Answer each question below to the best of your ability or for whatever comes to your mind first in the comments section.
1. Who had the best Pro Dance in Dancing With The Stars Season 15?
2. Which two pros would you like to see dance together in pro numbers for Dancing With The Stars Season 16?
3. Who is your favorite Dancing With The Stars Troupe Member(s)?
4. At this time, who would be your Pro Dancer Dream Cast? In other words, pick 12 pro dancers (6 male, 6 female)for who you’d like to see dance for Dancing With The Stars Season 16?
OFF TOPIC Bonus Question and for those who watch: Who do you want to win the X Factor? (sorry and thanks for humoring me as I’m dying to know who will make it to the finals and win next week. lol)
Have fun and we look forward to reading your answers!! I’ll post my answers in the comments as well. THANKS ALL!
One more thing, don’t forget to also take part in our “End Of The Season” Awards polls here if you haven’t yet.
It’s that time again for a new Pure Dancing With The Stars Questionnaire!! Our first edition is about the professional dancers which dance on the show. Looking back at Season 14, answer each question below to the best of your ability or for whatever comes to your mind first in the comments section. We plan to submit this post to ‘the powers that be’ of the show to let them know how you feel. So, make your voice heard, have fun, and let’s get started….
1. At this time, who is your favorite Female professional dancer on Dancing With The Stars? (try to narrow it down to only one, but, you can name a few honorable mentions if you like)
2. At this time, who is your favorite Male professional dancer on Dancing With The Stars? (try to narrow it down to only one, but, you can name a few honorable mentions if you like)
3. If you had to choose between the two top people you mentioned above, who would your favorite dancer be on Dancing With The Stars?
4. Who had the best Pro Dance(s) in Dancing With The Stars Season 14?
5. Which two pros would you like to see dance together in pro numbers for Dancing With The Stars Season 15?
6. From the pros on Dancing With The Stars currently, who needs a break the most?
7. From all the professional dancers who have left and/or who aren’t or haven’t been on the show, who would you like to see return?
Thanks All! You rock the dances too and we look forward to your submissions in the comments section. xx
Being we are about to wrap up 2011, we thought it might be fun to look back on the last two seasons of Dancing With The Stars to get your “favorite” and ‘best of” thoughts. As always, answer to your best ability or for whatever comes to mind first in the comments section. Also, try to answer with only one choice for most of these questions, but, you can name a few honorable mentions for each too if you want. Ok, let’s get started….
1. Taking into account the last two seasons of Dancing With The Stars in 2011, who do you think deserves an award for Top Female Pro?
2. From the last two seasons of Dancing With The Stars in 2011, who do you think deserves an award for Top Male Pro?
3. Now taking your top two picks from above, which pro deserves the Vanguard Professional Dancer Award for 2011?
4. Taking into account the last two seasons of Dancing With The Stars in 2011, who were your top 3 favorite couples? Rate them in order as well.
5. The celebrity dancer to surprise me the most in 2011 was ________________________.
6. The celebrity dancer to tug on my heart strings the most in 2011 was _________________________.
7. The Most “Entertaining” Celebrity Dancer of 2011 was ________________________.
8. The “Best” Celebrity Dancer of 2011 was _________________________.
Good luck! I’ll post my answers in the comments section. Thanks always for your fun participation and here’s to Dancing With The Stars in 2012. Happy New Year All! xxx
Do you need a little break to get your mind off the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and to escape with our favorite show? If so, we’ve got just the remedy for you since this special Pure Dancing With The Stars holiday edition may include some holiday dreaming of your own. Silver Bells anyone?
Ok, let’s get started. Answer to the best of your ability or for whatever you think of first….
1. What is your top two favorite dances to watch on Dancing With The Stars?
2. The best choreographer for the pro dances is ____________________________. (you can name one to three if you like)
3. The best choreographer for a celebrity is _______________________. (you can name one to three if you like)
4. Rate the sexiest of these three Male pros in order: Tristan, Maks, Derek
5. Rate the sexiest of these three Female Pros in order: Peta, Cheryl, Kym
6. Design a Christmas Dance: What is your favorite Christmas song? Which two pros would you like to see dance to it and what kind of dance?
Special Note: If you don’t see your fave pros taking part in #3 and #4 above, don’t worry. We have plans to feature them as well in future questionnaires.
*Special Thanks for John/@pureDWTS at twitter and Pure Derek Hough for the inspiration behind some of these questions.
Here are my answers:
1. My two fave dances: The Argentine Tango and the Paso Doble
2. Best Choreographer of Pro Dances is….. Maks!! I’ve enjoyed Derek’s work in the pro dances too. Val is a budding star in this area as well imo.
3. Best Choreographer of a celebrity… Derek no doubt about it! I have a lot of respect for Karina and Kym as well.
4. Sexiest Male pros from these three in order are;
Maks (sometimes Maks is placed first depending on my mood and his hair. )
5. Sexiest Female Pros from these three in order are:
6. My favorite Christmas song is “Ava Maria” and I’d want to see Peta and Val dancing a Slow Waltz to it.
Ok Dancettes! Time for your first questionnaire after the wrap up of Season 13!! If interested, answer each question below to the best of your ability and have fun!!!
1. If the show were to make room for Carson Kressley on the show in some way, where would you like to see him placed?
2. My five top dances on Dancing With The Stars Season 13 were __________________. (This can include the Pro and Troupe dances as well)
3. After you saw Tony and Chynna’s “Mission Impossible” finale dance, did you think the viewers made the right decision in letting them go early? How about Mark and Kristin’s finale dance? Did watching them change your mind on their early elimination?
4. From all the celebrity contestants on Dancing With The Stars 14 and if there was a Congeniality Award, which one celebrity deserved it the most? (name only one)
Bonus question: How are you filling your Monday and Tuesday nights now that Season 13 is over?
1. I’d want Carson to be a weekly fashion correspondent I think. I hope he dances in some new skits too in some way.
2. My top five dances from this last season in were; Derek and Ricki’s ‘Psycho’ dance, Val and Peta’s ‘Enchanted Melody’ dance (so beautiful!), Carson, Anna, and company’s ‘Vogue’ dance, Carson and Anna’s ‘Move Like Jagger’ dance, and Derek and Anna’s DaD. Honorable mention: Derek and Julianne’s Jive, Maks and Hope’s Quickstep
3. These finale dances didn’t change my mind any. Although Chynna, Tony, Mark, and Kristin were entertaining and it was good to see them again, they still went out at the right time in the competition I think. Chynna’s ballet moves were repetitive and they didn’t do anything different. Kristin’s legs were still a little messy.
4. Congeniality Award? CHAZ! What sealed it for me is when the entire cast would come to hug him after he was called safe each time. I don’t remember that ever happening before.
Bonus question: Monday night, we drove around and looked at Christmas lights going up in the area. Tuesday night’s TV slot has been replaced with GLEE and watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel. Has this been an easy adjustment? No! lol
It’s National Dance Day All!!! In honor of the event, let’s have another little Questionnaire. Thanks again for all of your responses to these in the past. You are an inspiration always. Ready? Here we go and have the best weekend!
1. Have you taken dance lessons in your lifetime? If so, what kind?
2. My favorite kind of Ballroom dance is ____________________.
3. Do you have any of the dance/work out DVDs from the pros? If so, which ones do you have?
4. If you could have one wish come true for Season 13 on Dancing With The Stars, what would it be?
5. If you could have lunch with any of the pros and interview them currently, which one would you pick? What would you want to ask them?
6. Get up and dance or move in any shape or form for National Dance Day! If you can’t, then invision it instead. Write the dance song you invisioned dancing to and/or that you picked or you are going to pick. Later, I’ll put the dance songs you picked into a special music post!
Ok, I’ll start us off;
1. I have taken ballet lessons several times when I was in gradeschool and then later in College for fun. I LOVED IT!
2. My favorite kind of ballroom dance is the Argentine Tango. I also love the Mambo.
3. I won the Dancing With The Stars Latin Cardio DVD with Cheryl and Maks last year! It’s a kick!! I’d highly recommend it!
4. My first wishes for the show have come true with Derek and Maks returning. Another wish is just to see some good “traditional” dancing!!!
5. I’d love to interview any of the pros. They are all fascinating. It’s hard to pick just one…but, if I had to do so, it would Maks and then Derek. I’d ask them more on their youth and dancing and who were their greatest mentors, etc.
Photo Credit: Mesalina
It’s that time again for another Pure Dancing With The Stars Questionnaire!! Like the other questionnaires, answer to the best of your ability or for whatever comes to mind first. Again and remember, this isn’t necessarily about your favorite dancer although it could be. For instance, you might think Mark is the best choreographer on the show, but, he is your least favorite dancer. For some of these questions, try to narrow it down to only ONE answer, but, you can name a few honorable mentions too if you like. Some of your answers may resort in a tie. Ok, ready? Here we go and thanks for your fun participations in the past on these. :
1. Which pro has been and is the best “choreographer” on the show?
2. Which pro has been and is the best “entertainer” on the show?
3. Which pro has been or is the most beautiful to watch?
4. Has any of the pros made you cry with a performance? If so, who? Who has made you cry the most?
5. Who has been your favorite partner for each of these pros in the past?:
6. Off Topic Bonus Question in getting to know you more: Who are your top 5 favorite actors?
Ok, I’ll start us off:
1. Best Choreographer: They are all good choreographers. But, I think Derek and Maks have the edge in this area with Derek dominating and being the most consistant! I have enjoyed Karina and Cheryl’s choreography too in the past.
2. Best Entertainer: Derek, Maks, and Kym with Derek at the top again!
3. Most Beautiful pro to watch: Edyta and Anna!! TIE!
4. Which pro has brought me to tears?: Derek did this twice with Jennifer Grey. Maks brought me to tears once with Brandy.
5. Fave partners for each pro:
Derek -Joanna Krupa and Jennifer Grey with Joanna winning.
Maks -Willa Ford, Erin Andrews, and Kirstie with Willa beating them all.
Tony -Audrina Partridge
Dmitry -Petra Nemcova
Alec -Kelly Monaco
Louis -Kelly Osbourne
Mark -Kristi Yamaguchi
Jonathan -Marie Osmond
Edyta -George Hamilton
Anna -Evan Lysacek
Cheryl -Drew Lachey
Lacey -Kyle Massey
Kym -Donny Osmond
Chelsie -Romeo Miller
Karina -Mario López with Ralph Macchio being my second favorite
Julianne -Apolo Ohno
6. Favorite 5 Actors; Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Matt Damion, Richard Gere, Brad Pitt (If I were to name a few more: Robert Redford and Paul Newman)
As promised, here is another Dancing With The Stars Questionnaire. Like the first questionnaire, answer these questions to best of your ability. Some of these question’s don’t have to necessarily be answered with your favorite dancer, but, with the best dancer to match each catagory. In fact, your least favorite dancer might fit into one of these catagories more than anyone else? Also, try to answer with just one dancer. But, you can list a few “honorable mentions” too. We also included an “off topic” question just for fun. I can’t wait to read your answers. Have fun!
1. Who do you feel is the most “compassionate” pro dancer on Dancing With The Stars?
2. Who do you feel is the most “creative” pro dancer on Dancing With The Stars?
3. Who is the “sexiest” pro dancer on Dancing With The Stars?
4. If your best friend were to hold a big birthday bash in your honor and they were to hire 4 pros or celebrites to exclusively dance, who would you want to dance?
5. If you were to have a pro dancer teach you how to dance and you were to dance on the show with him/her, who would that be?
6. Bring back the Marathon Dance Rounds to Dancing With The Stars: Yes or No?
BONUS (Off Topic Question getting to know you in other ways): What is your top five movies of all time?
Ok, I’ll start us off:
1. Most “compassionate” pro dancer: Derek! Honorable mentions: Anna and Maks!!
2. Most “creative” pro dancer: Derek! Honorable mentions: Mark and Lacey (even though they aren’t my favorite dancers and I’m not always approving of their creativity.)
3. “Sexiest” pro dancer on Dancing With The Stars? MAKS! Honorable Mention: Derek and Alec
4. If your best friend were to hold a big birthday bash in your honor and they were to hire 4 pros or celebrites to exclusively dance, who would you want to dance?: Maks, Derek, Madonna, and back up dancer Cloud
5. If you were to have a pro dancer teach you how to dance and you were to dance on the show, who would that be?: This is hard. Even though Maks and Derek are my favorite dancers, I’m not sure I’d fit well with them? I think I’d want Dmitry or Alec.
6. Marathon Dance Rounds?: YES!!! I’d die and go to heaven with another Mambo Marathon!
BONUS-My top five movies of all time?: The Last Samari, Dancing With The Wolves, Memoirs Of A Geisha, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman