Carson Kressley is cracking me up again. Below is what he posted at his Facebook today for why fans should vote for him for the 13th spot on Dancing With The Stars. Figures about #3 though. Why am I not surprised? 😕
The 5 Reasons to vote for Carson c/o ABC News:
1. I’ve been practicing a lot. My rumba looks amazing. Oh, and did I mention my dancing’s gotten pretty good, too?!
2. I’m an athlete. No really, I was the world champion amateur riding at the Worlds Championship Horse Show in 2009.
3. I reached out to Bristol Palin on Twitter. No response, but I think we could be friends!
4. I’ve already started designing my costumes. Let’s just say “sparkly” is an understatement.
5. Maks gives amazing shoulder massages and I have to get back on for All-Stars, so I can return the favor!
Also, here is Carson on Good Morning America today. FUN FUN FUN!!
Stay tuned. We find out MONDAY who will fill the 13th spot on Good Morning America! We’ll post the coverage as soon as we can.
ADDING: Carson also has a new blog up at parade.com that is well worth the fun read. Below is a take….
And that’s exactly what I thought when I heard I was one of three fan favorites nominated to be selected by the fans as the thirteenth contestant on the show! Isn’t everyone a former mirror ball winner? The answer is no…not Kirstie Alley, not Pamela Anderson and not Bristol Palin!
I think the rationale is that you didn’t have win your season, but you did need to bring something unique to the show— and you need to appeal to the show’s wide variety of fans.
For me it crystallizes into one word: sparkle. The show needs sparkle. Sure, Emmitt Smith will bring his athletic game to the season. Yes, Kelly Monaco will show the skill she showed to win season one. And most certainly Olympian Apolo Ohno will be great as well. But do they have sparkle? Do they have a sense of fun? Will they wear hot pants? Nope. That’s my job.
Dancing with the Stars is a variety show in the greatest sense of the word. There is live music, singing, dancing, drama and comedy. And what they need is not a cast of all great dancers and former champions, but a variety to keep it fun and interesting. It’s about being entertained. Did I mention they need ME?!
And how fun would it be to see me and the likes of Bristol Palin battling it out? Me and Pam Anderson comparing notes on hair color? And then, there is the intense sexual chemistry between me and Maks.
Right on Carson!! I want to see the hot pants! 😀