Boy, what a crap ass night. And yet, extremely predictable. I have to wonder if Katherine just isn’t getting the votes because she was the biggest example of over scoring last night, by far. Unless you like Vanilla Sambas. I restrict my vanilla to COFFEE, thank you. William was too, but he actually got critiqued. Mark and Maks go back to their old ways…Donald and Roshon are, once again, under scored for the benefit of the favored children…it was an all around disappointing night.
I have to laugh at anyone who believes that Derek is favored – judges kinda made a fool of you, didn’t they. LOL. Yep, Maria is in trouble tonight. I think she might pull it out, but she is the least well known of the non-judge’s pets of this season. Weellll…
Let’s look at the couples and their percentages of the total:
The Judges Scores and Percentages
Gladys is, once again, at the bottom of the leader board. The question is….does she have the juice to pull it out tonight? Last week, Gavin and Melissa were both below her in scores, but Gavin and Jaleel were in the bottom two. Melissa only needed 4,500 (chump change) votes to pull ahead of Gladys and 13,400 to pull ahead of Jaleel. Gladys only needed 8,900 votes per million votes cast last week for Jaleel to then fall into the bottom two – this week it’s a lot more and she doesn’t have the protection of Melissa and Gavin being below her. What has to happen for Gladys to stick for another week?? She has to stay out of the bottom two for one thing. For that to happen, she needs TWO of the following things:
– Gladys needs to get 15,500 more votes per million votes cast than Roshon, OR;
– Gladys needs to get 23,260 more votes per million votes cast than either Melissa or Maria, OR;
– Gladys needs to get 38,760 more votes per million votes cast than Donald, OR;
– Gladys needs to get 46,520 more votes per million votes cast then William, OR;
– Gladys needs to get 50,400 more votes per million votes cast than Jaleel, OR;
– Gladys needs to get 58,150 more votes per million votes cast than Katherine.
Clearly, Katherine is going nowhere. Again I wonder if she’s not getting the votes because she’s not that much better than Donald. Now, Gladys can get past Roshon (and this is likely why we have the dance duel, cuz I think it would be easy), but whether she can get past Maria and Melissa is a mystery that will be solved tonight. They have insulated Jaleel, our other bottom two dweller, pretty well. Will he end up in the bottom two again? Read on.
Roshon is next on our list – and on a night when I thought he danced better than William and Katherine both. Roshon has been in the bottom two…and on judges scores alone, he’s in the bottom two again. But is he when it comes to the combined total?? Based on the judges scores, and assuming that Gladys gets the votes she needs, Roshon needs TWO of the following in order to be safe:
– Roshon needs to get 7,760 more votes per million votes cast than either Melissa or Maria, OR;
– Roshon needs to get 23,260 more votes per million votes cast than Donald, OR;
– Roshon needs to get 31,010 more votes per million votes cast then William, OR;
– Roshon needs to get 34,890 more votes per million votes cast than Jaleel, OR;
– Roshon needs to get 42,650 more votes per million votes cast than Katherine.
Gotta say, I’m not really sure what’s going to happen here. Roshon has fallen into the bottom two before, when tied with Maria and four points ahead of Melissa. Now, he’s a couple points below both of them. So, have the Roshon fans mustered enough votes to make up a defict where there wasn’t one before?? I kinda doubt it, but you never know. Roshon got hosed so his fans might have really gotten it together. Read more..