If you don’t know what a “meet and greet” is like at a Dancing With The Stars Live Tour, see the new promo below. Tickets HERE.
Below is a fun teaser with Laurie Hernandez and Entertainment Tonight on the new ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Live Tour. If you haven’t bought tickets yet to the new Dancing With The Stars Live Tour, SEE THIS LINK!.
How awesome is this? Sunday night, Dancing With The Stars Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec danced in the White House. Photo and video below. You can read more about it at People.
Only six more days until the premiere of Gleb Savchencko, Elena Samodanova, and Kristina Rihanoff’s new UK Dance Show “One More Dance”. Gleb has been rehearsing for the new Dancing With The Stars Live tour, but, he flies to London this week. You can read all about it and see them rehearsing at Hello Magazine. Get your tickets HERE.
— UK Health Radio™ (@ukhealthradio) December 4, 2016
Dancing With The Stars Julianne Hough Dazzles In Gold At The 2016 TrevorLIVE Los Angeles Fundraiser – HQ Photos, Video
Dancing With The Stars Julianne Hough attended the 2016 TrevorLIVE Fundraiser last night in Los Angeles, California. She spoke at the event as well. Below are some photos from Getty Images. Beautiful!!
A TV Heads up: Dancing With The Stars Karina Smirnoff will be on “Chopped” on the Food Network on Monday December 5th at 8:00pm ET. Thanks to Kimmie for the heads up. Awww, I miss Karina. I’d like to see her back on Dancing With The Stars.
— Madelaine Kimmie Ho (@iamKimmieHo) December 4, 2016
Dancing With The Stars Witney carson and her hubby attended the 102.7 KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2016 Artist Gift Lounge. Below are some sweet shots from Getty Images. Click on the photos to see even more.
This is cute. Apparently, Peta Murgatroyd and Maks Chmerkovskiy got kicked out of Lamaze Class. You can watch Maks and Peta talking on it below. US Magazine picked up the story too. I can’t wait for these two to have their little tyke…let’s hope they can take another Lamaze Class somewhere else.
Only five couples left now on Strictly Come Dancing. Also, it’s Musicals Week which is always good. If you tune in to the show, let us know your thoughts and rank the couples in comments if interested. If you can’t watch it LIVE, let’s hope they will post videos at their Official You Tube page. More later and have fun!! We look forward to reading your comments as always.
Before Sharna Burgess hits the road for for the Dancing With the Stars Live tour (go here for tickets), she shared 25 interesting facts about herself at Us Weekly. Below are just a few of them including her favorite thing about being in the new tour. I’m so with her on #13.
4. I’m actually very shy, unless I’m on the dance floor… true story, I swear!
5. My ritual before the show is to take a shot of tequila with my partner to just relax the nerves.
6. I could eat breakfast food for every meal of the day!
8. I moved to London (from Australia) on my own at 18 to chase my dance dreams.
9. I never wear matching socks… like ever
10. When I was 3 years old I went to pet the dog next door and walked the wrong way home and got lost for hours. The police were called… it was a whole ordeal.
12. My favorite thing on about being on the DWTS tour is hanging with girls in the dressing room! No boys allowed!
13. I love animals more than most people.
14. I sing in the shower… loudly!
More at Us Weekly.