If you head to Direct Lyrics, you can read the lyrics to Dancing With The Stars Mark Ballas’ new song “Miss Incredible”. You can also view the single cover (which we previously reported on) and another new photo from the same series. Also note that the single release on iTunes has been moved up to Sunday, August 3rd!! You can pre-order it here.
Awww, there are some great photos of Mark Ballas at Getty Images. Yesterday, the Dancing With The Stars pro performed at ‘5 Towers’ stage for National Dance Day at Universal CityWalk in Universal City, California. According to some fans at twitter, he “slayed” the vocals. Don’t forget, his new single for “Miss Incredible” will be available to download at iTunes on July 29th (I hope that date right as it’s changed again I think?).
DWTS2014 Mark Ballas’ “Get My Name” Single Featured For Special Dance In Dizzy Feet Foundations Dance Day
Mark Ballas’ “Get My Name” single is featured in a new “Advanced Routine” promo for Dizzy Feet Foundations National Dance Day! Below you can watch the video for how you can dance and partake in the event. National Dance Day is coming up on July 26th. You can read all about how the Dizzy Feet Foundation plans to celebrate this event at Dizzy Feet Foundation. In the meantime, can you do these moves? Lets try! :D
And speaking of Mark, don’t miss So You Think You Can Dance tonight! He tweeted that “Get My Name” will be featured on the show.
Last Saturday, we asked what music you danced to in honor of National Dance Day in a new Questionnaire. As promised, here they are all gathered up with iTunes links. I hope these were the right songs? Some songs I couldn’t find, so I had to improvise. Thanks to all who replied with your fun answers and songs. This list represents us all well for the diverse group we have here, doesn’t it?! Thanks again! You all rock! :)
“Music” by Madonna
“You Can’t Stop The Beat” by Hairspray
Annie’s Song of Unchained Melody
Super Bass by Nicki Minaj
Respect by Aretha Franklin
“You’ll Find A Way (Switch and Graeme Sinden Remix)” by Santigold
“Wanna Be Startin Something” by Michael Jackson
“Party Rock” by NappyTabs
“Tango Negro” by Juan Carlos Cacérès
“Aprende A Querer” by Spanish Harlem Orchestra
“Boys and Girls” by Pixie Lott
“This Time I Know It’s For Real” by Donna Summer
“Make you feel my love” by Adele
“When Love Takes Over” by Kelly Rowlands and David Guetta
“Need You Now” album by Lady Antebellum
“Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin
It’s National Dance Day All!!! In honor of the event, let’s have another little Questionnaire. Thanks again for all of your responses to these in the past. You are an inspiration always. Ready? Here we go and have the best weekend!
1. Have you taken dance lessons in your lifetime? If so, what kind?
2. My favorite kind of Ballroom dance is ____________________.
3. Do you have any of the dance/work out DVDs from the pros? If so, which ones do you have?
4. If you could have one wish come true for Season 13 on Dancing With The Stars, what would it be?
5. If you could have lunch with any of the pros and interview them currently, which one would you pick? What would you want to ask them?
6. Get up and dance or move in any shape or form for National Dance Day! If you can’t, then invision it instead. Write the dance song you invisioned dancing to and/or that you picked or you are going to pick. Later, I’ll put the dance songs you picked into a special music post!
Ok, I’ll start us off;
1. I have taken ballet lessons several times when I was in gradeschool and then later in College for fun. I LOVED IT!
2. My favorite kind of ballroom dance is the Argentine Tango. I also love the Mambo.
3. I won the Dancing With The Stars Latin Cardio DVD with Cheryl and Maks last year! It’s a kick!! I’d highly recommend it!
4. My first wishes for the show have come true with Derek and Maks returning. Another wish is just to see some good “traditional” dancing!!!
5. I’d love to interview any of the pros. They are all fascinating. It’s hard to pick just one…but, if I had to do so, it would Maks and then Derek. I’d ask them more on their youth and dancing and who were their greatest mentors, etc.
Photo Credit: Mesalina
Would you ever think there might be similarities between golfing and dancing and that you can utilize the two to help both? I know it might not make sense, but, it might after you watch this new video of Tony on the Golf Channel. He gives parents some good tips for kids too to keep them fit. You can view it >>>>HERE.
Speaking of dancing, Saturday, July 30th, is “National Dance Day”. Get out there and get your jiggy on in any dance form you please. No excuses! :) In honor of the event, here is a blast from the past. Carrie Ann bringing it in the 90’s!!
Special thanks to @DWTSGossip at twitter for the video of Tony.