Check out these “Not Your Average” Dancing With The Stars All Access Interviews. They are a hoot. Let’s hope they do more of them!
Heads Up: Switch up week is coming soon!! To VOTE for which Celebrity and Pro you’d like to switched together, go to the official site HERE. You can also vote for the DANCE style! Have fun.
Time for a new PureDWTS Questionnaire to see how you are feeling about Dancing With The Stars Season 22 so far. Try and answer the questions below to the best of your ability or what you think of first.
1. As of right now, who are your Top 4 Favorite Couples? Also, rank them in order.
2. Do you think 3 of your top 4 favorite couples will make the finals? If not, which 3 couples do you think WILL make the finals? Rank them in order as well.
3. What has been your most favorite dances so far on Dancing With The Stars Season 20? Try and name only three, but, you can name a few more if you want.
4. Which Pro has had the Best Choreography so far?
5. If you were to grade the show so far from “A” (being the best) to “F” (being the worst), what grade would you give it and why?
Meet you in comments with my answers and thanks so much for participating! xx
PureDWTS Questionnaire: What Makes A Dancing With The Stars Season The Most Successful And More Questions!
How about a new PureDWTS Questionnaire? All you have to do is answer the questions below to your best ability or for what comes to your mind first. Thanks to DWTSGossip for the first two questions. Have fun and we can’t wait to read your thoughts. Meet you in comments!!
1. What makes a Dancing With The Stars season the most successful in your opinion?
2. Should dancers be a teacher or a choreographer first before they can become a Pro on Dancing With The Stars?
3. What are your three most memorable dances from last season? You can name more if you want.
4. If you could have one female pro and one male pro from the past dance in the new season of Dancing With The Stars, who would you choose?
5. What one thing do you wish Dancing With The Stars would add to the show next season?
Bonus Question and in honor of the Golden Globes last night: At this time, who are your favorite actors/actresses?
Question: What Are Your Top 20 – 25 Dances Of All Time On Dancing With The Stars? Can Be From Any Country!
Thanks for all of your fun answers in our recent PureDWTS discussion post on “Your Top Five Dancing With The Stars Couples Of All Time“! So, how about a new question: If you were to pick your all time Top 20-25 Dances on Dancing With The Stars, what would they be? Again, and in broadening it, your favorite dances can be from any country if you watch other versions. Also, if you can’t stop at 20 – 25, feel free to make your list bigger if you like. If picking 20 -25 is too much, feel free to make your list smaller. Also, these dances can be from couples, pro numbers, etc.. Thanks to John and Cidra for the idea for this post.
I’ll meet you I comments with my list! For now, below are two photos just to give you a little hint of my top two favorite dances of all time. Woo Hoo. See you in comments with more and Thanks, Everyone!!
Photo Courtesy of DWTSRussia Facebook
Screencap Courtesy of PureDerekHough
PureDWTS Discussion: Who Are Your Top Five Dancing With The Stars Couples Of All Time? Can Be From Any Country!
New PureDWTS Question: Who Are Your Top Five Dancing With The Stars Couples Of All Time? Note: Any couples are allowed from any country not just the US version. Ties are allowed as well. You can also name some runners up if you want. Let us know on your picks in comments. Thanks, Everyone!
Ok, here are mine to get us started:
1. TIE: Derek Hough and Amber Riley & Gleb Savchenko and Adelina Sotnikova (DWTS Russia)
2. Peta Murgatroyd and Donald Driver
3. Derek Hough and Amy Purdy
4. Mark Ballas and Willow Shields & Sharna Burgess and Andy Dick
5. TIE: Derek Hough and Joanna Krupa & Sharna Burgess and Charlie White
Runners Up: Julianne Hough and Apolo Anton Ohno, Derek Hough and Nicole Scherzinger, Maks Chmerkovskiy and Willa Ford, Riker Lynch and Allison Holker, Derek Hough and Jennifer Grey, Karina Smirnoff and Jacoby Jones, Maks Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley, Tristan MacManus and Nancy Grace
How are you feeling about Dancing With The Stars Season 20? Answer the questions below and let us know. Maybe your comments and ideas will somehow help producers with the next season of Dancing With The Stars.
1. What positive things did you like about Dancing With The Stars Season 20?
2. Are you satisfied with the direction of the show? If not, how can ‘the powers that be’ improve Dancing With The Stars in the future?
3. From an “A” to an “F”, how would you grade Dancing With The Stars Season 20 overall?
4. From all the celebrity contestants on Dancing With The Stars 20 and if there was a Congeniality Award, which one celebrity deserved it the most?
5. My 5 favorite pros on Dancing With The Stars Season 20 were __________________________.
6. If you were to give a “choreographing” award to THREE pros on Dancing With The Stars Season 20, would they be? You can also list a few runners-up if you like.
Thanks, Everyone. Meet you in comments with my answers!
Note too that we have more questionnaires planned for the near future as well as Pro and Celeb posts for who you’d like to see dance next season. So, stay tuned! 😉
Do you need a little break to get your mind off the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and to escape with our favorite show? If so, we’ve got just the remedy for you since this special Pure Dancing With The Stars holiday edition may include some holiday dreaming of your own. Silver Bells anyone?
Ok, let’s get started. Answer to the best of your ability or for whatever you think of first….
1. What is your top two favorite dances to watch on Dancing With The Stars?
2. The best choreographer for the pro dances is ____________________________. (you can name one to three if you like)
3. The best choreographer for a celebrity is _______________________. (you can name one to three if you like)
4. Rate the sexiest of these three Male pros in order: Tristan, Maks, Derek
5. Rate the sexiest of these three Female Pros in order: Peta, Cheryl, Kym
6. Design a Christmas Dance: What is your favorite Christmas song? Which two pros would you like to see dance to it and what kind of dance?
Special Note: If you don’t see your fave pros taking part in #3 and #4 above, don’t worry. We have plans to feature them as well in future questionnaires.
*Special Thanks for John/@pureDWTS at twitter and Pure Derek Hough for the inspiration behind some of these questions.
Here are my answers:
1. My two fave dances: The Argentine Tango and the Paso Doble
2. Best Choreographer of Pro Dances is….. Maks!! I’ve enjoyed Derek’s work in the pro dances too. Val is a budding star in this area as well imo.
3. Best Choreographer of a celebrity… Derek no doubt about it! I have a lot of respect for Karina and Kym as well.
4. Sexiest Male pros from these three in order are;
Maks (sometimes Maks is placed first depending on my mood and his hair. 😯 )
5. Sexiest Female Pros from these three in order are:
6. My favorite Christmas song is “Ava Maria” and I’d want to see Peta and Val dancing a Slow Waltz to it.
Ok Dancettes! Time for your first questionnaire after the wrap up of Season 13!! 😀 If interested, answer each question below to the best of your ability and have fun!!!
1. If the show were to make room for Carson Kressley on the show in some way, where would you like to see him placed?
2. My five top dances on Dancing With The Stars Season 13 were __________________. (This can include the Pro and Troupe dances as well)
3. After you saw Tony and Chynna’s “Mission Impossible” finale dance, did you think the viewers made the right decision in letting them go early? How about Mark and Kristin’s finale dance? Did watching them change your mind on their early elimination?
4. From all the celebrity contestants on Dancing With The Stars 14 and if there was a Congeniality Award, which one celebrity deserved it the most? (name only one)
Bonus question: How are you filling your Monday and Tuesday nights now that Season 13 is over?
1. I’d want Carson to be a weekly fashion correspondent I think. I hope he dances in some new skits too in some way.
2. My top five dances from this last season in were; Derek and Ricki’s ‘Psycho’ dance, Val and Peta’s ‘Enchanted Melody’ dance (so beautiful!), Carson, Anna, and company’s ‘Vogue’ dance, Carson and Anna’s ‘Move Like Jagger’ dance, and Derek and Anna’s DaD. Honorable mention: Derek and Julianne’s Jive, Maks and Hope’s Quickstep
3. These finale dances didn’t change my mind any. Although Chynna, Tony, Mark, and Kristin were entertaining and it was good to see them again, they still went out at the right time in the competition I think. Chynna’s ballet moves were repetitive and they didn’t do anything different. Kristin’s legs were still a little messy.
4. Congeniality Award? CHAZ! What sealed it for me is when the entire cast would come to hug him after he was called safe each time. I don’t remember that ever happening before.
Bonus question: Monday night, we drove around and looked at Christmas lights going up in the area. Tuesday night’s TV slot has been replaced with GLEE and watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel. 😀 Has this been an easy adjustment? No! lol