This is Lori! That Switcheroo Thingy is upon us already and I am DREADING it!!!!! I don’t want it to happen, but it’s going to happen!!!
Apparently, the viewers are going to vote after the first elimination, for the Switch to happen (I am guessing) in week 3. And I am going to guess that TPTB are still trying to decide how they’re going to work it. Knowing them, they’re screw it up. Here is what what we know about the switcheroo, make sure you read if you’ve not already.
Anyway, since we are going to be STUCK with it, I thought we could take the time to share how WE would match them up. For our purposes, we will ignore the elimination, and just match all 12 celebrities to a pro, and since I don’t know how they’re planning it, I’m adding the Troupe in also.
Here’s the Celebrities:
Here’s the Pros:
So…. YOUR job now is to rematch the celebrities to a different pro, and unfortunately, ALL must be rematched. How would you do it, and why would you make the choices you did?
Here are mine. I picked two same sex couples, but, that doesn’t mean that the couples can be same sex or not for what they have planned.
1. Amy and Henry. I want her to stay with Derek, but since she can’t, I figured he is closer than the other choices. Or Sasha.
2. Diana and Cheryl, because Diana said she wouldn’t mind dancing with Cheryl.
3. Drew and Derek, because I liked that ad, and I’m sure that both Drew and Derek can come up with a creative dance full of humor.
4. Charlie and Karina because she is a top choreographer.
5. Candace and Val. No real reason, I just would like to see how he would work with her.
6. NeNe and Maks just to see if there’s fireworks
7. Meryl and Mark because he’s shorter than Maks.
8. Danica and Artem just to see what he can do, since I’m not familiar with him. I figure one week might be fine. Or Sasha.
9. Sean and Peta would make a gorgeous pair.
10. Cody and Emma because she’s young, and I’d love to see what she can do with a young partner
11. James and Sharna would make another gorgeous pair.
12. Billy Dee and Tony. This was BY FAR the hardest pair for me. I wanted to keep BDW with a female partner, but the ones I had left, I felt were just too young to pair with him, and I didn’t really want to shuffle the others around. Tony’s always done well with older partners, so I chose Tony…. With a lot of hesitation.